Thursday 26 January 2017

Thursday's Assignment

Describe a significant event in your life

In my life I experienced many things but one thing is my most unforgettable.

Ten years ago, when I was in university I attend a volunteer club that we went to the remote mountain to help some children. In fact, to be teacher is my dream since I was kid, imaginable, How exciting is I was. but when I came there I was so shocked. there is really poor place, no food also no water, and because in mountain there are a lot of insects, the first image made me so scared, but I need do something I told myself. then next two months I stayed there I thought I really loved the place, every morning when I  got up I can see there is a small apple put in my table, the children are really so nice, they don't have enough time to study because they should help parents to do some work, some of them need to take care brothers or sisters at home even though they are 10 tens old or less. So when we take the new books show them the pictures they were so happy. I think I was lucky to have the opportunity to teach them some knowledge, even I just told them some stories. On the other hand I was so surprised that I don't care food any more, the situation was no any change also too tired but I was so happy.
In my opinion volunteer teaching is beneficial to both the volunteers and the children.
I will never forget that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment