Friday 9 December 2016

Friday's assignment

Dear Betty,
Hi! Sweety, I want to share short story with you about the “Walk the Talk”.
 Long time ago, there was a very famous writer in China named Zeng Zi, one day his wife was going to the bazaar, his little son was so naughty wanted to going with mom. She said “If you be a good boy I will cook the pork for you.” The little son was so glad to hear that. When she came back, Zeng Zi got ready to kill the pig. His wife stopped him said “I just kidding him.” “How can you cheat a kid? The kid is so young and doesn’t understand anything just follows the example of his parents. Now you trick him, then he will do like you to cheat others. The worst thing he will never trust you anymore. Then, how can you educate the kid well?” His wife so shocked about this talking. And finally Zeng Zi killed the pig.
I want to say that we are being parents now, we should, must be a good example for our kids. If you promise something for others you need serious do that. So how about this weekend I remember you said that you will treat me dinner, so call me later and I love you so much.
Best regards,

Shui

No comments:

Post a Comment