Monday 26 September 2016

Monday

I am very glad to have the opportunity to visit the AGO last Friday. When I came in there, I was so amazed that the whole gallery is a huge art, Tom Thomason carefully designed the every spaces. Thanks for the commentator, Let me learn more about of the AGO. The first floor is the European salon, I am so excited  to saw the impressionist masters' paintings such as Monrt, Boudin, Van Gogh and so on. Their paintings were hang around the room enjoyed the sunshine looks like their theme looking for the lights.salon

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Shui. Let's have a partner work with you using the editing checklist to make corrections for a version 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Shui.You are a artist,too.You really love various kinds of art,don't you?I have several questions for your essay,such as the last sentence,I didn't get it.Could you tell me the detail in your time? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete